Wednesday 28 March 2012

Signs of Spring

As the weather has been so nice these past few days I have been enjoying the sun in my Ray Ban's. It feels great to finally bring out the sunglasses even if it is just for a few days. For school I tend to wear things that are comfortable, however saying that you would never catch me in a pair of  tracksuit bottoms or a velour Juicy Couture tracksuit. Some things are just better left for lounging around the house. Today I chose a pair of grey Current/Elliott jeans and a oversized silk shirt. I added a splash of colour with my red Miu Miu Matelassé. Always my go to bag if my outfit is fairly simple. 

Shirt:Zara  Jeans:Current/Elliott  Shoes:Topshop  Bag:Miu Miu



I always wear gold or rose gold jewellery with the exception of the occasional Tiffany necklace. This is simply because I prefer the way it compliments my skin tone. 

Ring:Kenneth Jay Lane  Bracelet:Marc Jacobs  Watch:Casio
(The nail polish is Chanel Le Vernis Particulière)

No comments:

Post a Comment