Friday 25 January 2013

Leopard edition


My first outfit post in months has arrived! I spent the day in Harrogate with my mum for a spot of shopping, it was such a cold day today so I had to wrap up in my fur collar coat, can you believe that its from River Island?! Anyway I would like to firstly point out my new Cavalli bag, isn't it beautiful! I have been looking for a Leopard print bag for the longest time but nothing has ever really stood out to me, but as soon as I saw this one I had to have it. I actually picked it up at Harvey Nichols at the beginning of January and I haven't stopped wearing it, I have to admit I have been neglecting my Céline a little bit (yes I managed to get a black trio in Paris!).It is just so wearable and such a perfect size! Also check out my  Hermès bangle that I got in Paris, I am in love with it, I dont think something in an orange box has ever exited me so much. I apologize for my moody expressions in these pictures but in my defense it was -1! xx




Coat:River Island
Bag:Robero Cavalli
Waxed jeans:Zara
Biker boots:All saints
 Bangle:Hermès
Sweater:Hugo Boss 

1 comment: