Monday 15 April 2013

Canadian Tuxedo




As the weather has been so good lately, I decided that it was time for me to have a black clothing intervention. Literally I have been wearing all black everything for months on end. I feel like darker colours are what suit me better, however I went for the double denim look and loved every minute of it! I did have to wear a leather jacket as it was still fairly cold. I finished off the look with my mulberry bag as I think that tan compliments double denim a lot better than black. 



Jeans:Paige denim ultra skinny   
White t-shirt:Hugo Boss 
 Biker boots:All Saints 
 Handbag:Mulberry Mitzy
Denim shirt:H&M
Sunglasses:CĂ©line 


1 comment:

  1. you do the biker look to perfection!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

    House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

    I am also hosting a Giveaway with Mina UK to win a pair of Love You Long Time Trousers worth £55 Giveaway with Mina UK to win a pair of Love You Long Time Trousers worth £55 here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete