Sunday 8 April 2012

Mulberry and swirls

It can either take me the total of 30 seconds to decide what to wear or it can take me hours. Sometimes I have days where I feel like I have absolutely nothing to wear but today I knew exactly which look I wanted and what accessories it should be paired with. I usually detest designer 'logos' on clothing or bags however I adore this shirt. I just love the colours and pattern, even if it the Paul Smith trade mark. I paired it with my trusty black Victoria Beckham jeans and Chelsea boots.This is my favorite handbag, it took forever to get because it seemed to sold out in every store! It was rather chilly today as well so I have put on my lovely River Island coat, I normally never see anything I like this store however when I saw this coat I just had to have it!
Handbag:Mulberry  Shirt:Paul Smith  Jeans:Victoria Beckham  Boots:Topshop  Coat:River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment