Saturday 21 April 2012

Russian muse

I have decided to dedicate this post to two of my style icons. Natasha Goldenberg and Aziza Azim. I would defiantly say that I get the most part of my inspiration from them, my thought process when I get dressed in the morning tends to factor their style into what I wear. I love the way that they put different items together and make it work so well. I have no better way to describe their style than downtown chic. I adore the Isabel Marant sneakers paired with Chanel or Celine handbags and Marni necklaces. I am yet to see either of them in an outfit that I do not like! I have selected a couple of my favourites to share with you




2 comments:

  1. I love both of their styles as well! They have amazing taste and just mix/match things so incredibly well! Major inspiration!! Great post! :)

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for the comment on my blog! How did you find me?
    I love your blog, I love Stella too and I'm writing a post on the collection at the momment.
    I will follower you!x

    www.chouquette.co.uk
    WIN A DRESS ON MY BLOG WORTH £80 x

    ReplyDelete