Friday 18 May 2012

Insta-style

I realise that I have been neglecting my blog lately, however there is a very valid explanation behind this. I have had my exams for the past few weeks which means I have been working non-stop to meet deadlines. I am so exited at the minute, as a I have now completely finished my first year of sixth form and I have decided not to carry on next year, I am starting a fashion course in September. I am literally dying to start it now, there is nothing else that I could see myself doing other than fashion, there are no other options for me. I have known this since the age of 10 when me and my best friend made our very own fashion magazine!

So anyway, as I haven't posted much in the past few weeks I have decided to share the pictures from my instagram, hopefully this will give you a little insight into my life in the past few weeks.











No comments:

Post a Comment