Saturday 7 July 2012

Marant it up

I am super exited, even as I type this I cannot stop smiling because this is the post where I finally get to say that I am now a proud owner of a pair of Isabel Marant Betty sneakers in black!! I have been searching high and low for any pair of Marant's that I could get my hands on and it just so happens that these were the last in my sizes, It was meant to be! They go with absolutely everything and have become a wardrobe stable since the first time they met my feet. Here are a few looks I have tried put. Sorry for the amount of black but the weather has been hideous! xx  (Click below to read more)



Jacket:CK Calvin Klein  
Leather trousers:Topshop  
Bag:Chanel 

I actually got these jeans on holiday, I wasn't sure about them at first but I have a serious love for them now. 
Jeans:Mango  

Borrowed my mum's beautiful black Chanel as I thought that black complimented the outfit a lot better

No comments:

Post a Comment