Tuesday 11 December 2012

I left my heart in Paris

So I spent my 18th birthday in Paris! It was the most amazing experience and I never wanted to leave, but alas I had to come home to the real world! I only went for two days, one of which was reserved purely for shopping surprise surprise. We visited the Eiffel tower, the Louvre, Hotel Costes, Kong (the resaurant that Carrie goes to in sex and the city), Champs-Élysées and all of the other famous shopping streets in Paris!  Here are some of the pictures xx


































Leopard coat: Juicy Couture  Fedora hat: The Kooples 
Handbag: Mulberry  Ballet pumps: Jimmy Choo



3 comments:

  1. Beleted Happy Birthday! BTW nice photos :) Paris is such a lovely place.

    www.styleiseternal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! I am the worst person in the World, so sorry I haven't been able to do this for such a long time!

    Ok, your clothes and outfit posts are spectacular! Seriously, I wish I had your clothes, the only thing you need to do is try to get someone else to take the pictures of your outfits so we can see your face- if you don't have anyone to do that for you, then maybe put a camera on self-timer or iPhone [there's probably an app for that!].

    Make your pictures extra large instead- bloggers love that!

    Put links to all the other social network sites you're on- preferably in the form of buttons! Here's where to get all the social media buttons you need:

    http://www.addthis.com/social-plugins#.UPsY8CdGdrM

    When you post something new, put a link on Twitter and hashtag it with #fbloggers [fashion bloggers] #bbloggers [beauty bloggers] and #psbloggers [personal style bloggers]. This increases your traffic so much.

    Share your link on "Independent Fashion Bloggers" forums!

    Share your blog link on Twitter every Sunday between 9 and 9.10.p.m. when the #bbloggers chat finishes because bloggers are always looking for new links to read!

    Your blog is seriously perfect though! I hope this helps a bit! Just DM me on Twitter or something if you want tips/advice on anything else!

    P.S. Blog about your Cavalli bag ;)

    -Ashley
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I am planning to go to Monaco for my 19th this year, but can't actually afford it any more, haha!
    Loving your fedora!
    Joelle
    xoxo
    www.febgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete